We are committed to protecting your privacy and using any personal information you provide responsibly. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our website. We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us. When you visit our website, Searchmove collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
- the name of the domain form which you access the Internet,
- the date and time you access our website,
- and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Site.
Searchmove may also use your information if you opt to receive information about Searchmove or inquire about Searchmove products. We use this information to track the number of visitors to the different pages of our website as well as make our website more convenient to users.
If you contact us, submit ideas to us or request to be contacted by a Searchmove representative, we collect the information you provide, which may include name, email address, postal address and telephone number.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To our Searchmove representatives to provide services to you;
- To organisations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; conduct research, marketing or data processing; or to provide marketing or promotional services on our behalf, to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us;
- To protect the website and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganisation of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorised use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, Searchmove has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. Searchmove is working to meet or exceed the requirements for the Data Security Standards to ensure that any data you provide is secure.
Access to Information
We are registered under the information commissioner’s Office Data Protection Register, Registration number Z1491261
Your data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act 1998.
The act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
If you have any queries about the information we hold on you, please contact our Privacy Officer:
T: 0113 239 4805
Product and Service Information
We may, from time to time, contact you regarding products and services. If at any time you wish to be removed from our mailing list, you can email us at email@example.com with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject header or write to us at:
Richardshaw Business Centre
LS28 6 RW
GDPR / The General Data Protection Regulation
We comply with GDPR regulations as outlined in our GDPR Statement.
All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.